Guest blog for Locatable - the East London Property Market

If you're a regular reader of this blog, you'll probably know that I live in East London and have a passing interest in Open Data(!).

After getting to know the guys at Locatable during my visits to the Open Data Institute and Open Government Partnership conference, they asked me to write a guest blog on my personal experience of the property market in East London.

The result of this is here and as always reflects my personal opinions (based upon some basic evidence) and in no way reflects upon the views of Locatable or my employer.

Anyway, I hope it's interesting! While you're there, take a good look at Locatable as this company represents all that is good about open data and owning your information.

Locatable

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why data is not "the new oil" and why it is actually like water.

What the heck is SCV? Why does it matter?

Data’s Big, but just how Big?