Shameless self promotion..

Well I've officially missed the 'window' to say Happy New Year! So instead, I'll say Hello.

After a long and interesting Christmas break, I'm back and focussing on all things data. The first thing on my list this year is curating the fantastic Product Tank (www.producttank.com), which this month is all about data (well it would be wouldn't it!). Without wishing to blow my own trumpet, it's nice to see that 250 other product managers (plus a growing waiting list) are super excited to hear from the likes of Duncan Ross (@duncan3ross), Heather Savory (@saturnsa4) and Prof Nigel Shadbolt (@nigel_shadbolt). It promises to be a fantastic event on the 23rd in Old Street. For more information, visit the website above.

Also on my January 'hit list' is the potential release of the UK VAT register as Open data. If you've been following this blog for a while, you'll know all about my work with the Open Data User Group. If you would like to support the case for more Open data, visit www.data.gov.uk/odug and add your comments to any of our existing data requests / business cases or of course add a new request that you'd like us to look at.

I'll blog again soon on Product Tank and what I'm sure will be the best event yet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why data is not "the new oil" and why it is actually like water.

What the heck is SCV? Why does it matter?

Data’s Big, but just how Big?