Product Camp London

Before you start to visualize tents, camp fires and sing-songs; Product Camp is none of those things. Well, maybe the last one will be true later on.

I'm blogging live from the 3rd PCampLDN in Smithfield and so far my experiences are that everyone is happy to share experiences and that Product Managers are a diverse group.

The Twitter feed for the day (#pcampldn) features a great breakdown of the key points. I'll also summarize my thoughts here later.

Later on I'll be giving a talk on my earlier post about Hack Days. Should be interesting to find out other Product Managers experiences of these.

In the meantime, keep an eye on Twitter!

Ging, gang, gooley gooley....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why data is not "the new oil" and why it is actually like water.

What the heck is SCV? Why does it matter?

Data’s Big, but just how Big?